Thursday, March 10, 2011

FIX-ated with Geishas

Fri, 11 March 2011

Just one more week to departing for an epic cycling trip in Kyoto and Osaka!

Since my first visit to the beautiful city of Kyoto in Dec 2009, I have been looking forward to returning one day with my fixie and some good friends to ride, eat and take in the gorgeous views of the city.

I am certain March 19 to 26 would be an unforgettable 8 days! Hopefully our plans to coincide with the cherry blossom season comes true...


this is a Google Earth shot of the restaurants (yellow pins) we should be visiting :)

Dinners have been booked months in advance for 8 hungry men (wei, ken, robert, richard, vincent, seng yeow, vince and me) at 7.30pm every night! yes Singapore *ahem* kiasu habit - afterall this is "super peak season". not simply peak. but super peak. happy as a bird we got all our choice restaurants!



No comments:

Post a Comment